Hightlights of this CTP:
- ADO.NET 3.0 Advancements
- LINQ over XML (XLinq)
- Improved 64bit application working set
- Lightweight reader/writer lock with deadlock-free upgrade support.
- A high performance trace listener which logs XML to disk in the event schema.
- Getting VSTO and/or controls off machine policy/legacy policy migration
- Security Platform Parity - Suite B support: AES
- A new date time data structure that can specify an exact point in time relative to the UTC time zone.
- New IO types that expose almost all pipe functionality provided by Windows.
- A new high performance set collection.
Many congrats to the team. You can download it from MSDN: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C09B5A2D-EB6A-44B6-8BBD-3764A2FDA9CE&displaylang=en