December is rapidly approaching. Still rainy and cold here, but apparently that it to be expected in Seattle during winter.
- Indie Label Adopts CC License - Wow, this is interesting. _place_holder;A record label, albiet a small one, allowing their artists to use the Creating Commons License for their works. Very cool. [via Boing Boing]
- Maxthon - A promising looking IE wrapper that gives you tabbed browsing and all that goodness. But the Googlebar doesn’t work and just don’t know if I can live without it. [via simplegeek]
- Pragmatic Project Automation Review - John Lam reviews a book that has been sitting on my in queue for too long. Now I gotta read it.
- WSE FAQ Site - John Bristowe has a new site up for WSE fans.
- Stop the Window XP File Association Web Service - A wonderful little reg hack by Darrell Norton.
- What Does Style Look Like _place_holder;- The first of eight posts (here are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) where Larry Osterman reviews various coding styles. Although #8 claims to be “the end”, it ends with the question, “what does my personal coding style look like?” Stay tuned.