What a couple of weeks it has been. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but the dial-up situation at home sucks but I don’t really have much time to post anyway.
We close on our Denver house on Thursday and then on our new house in Sammamish on Friday. New carpet goes in on Tuesday and we’ll have the _place_holder;moving van drop off our stuff on Thursday. Whew.
- Two bugs in two years, new features every week, etc. - Mason Glaves discovers that Extreme Programming works, despite his worries to the contrary. Favorite quote: “XP is dangerous; you either do it the right way and become wildly productive or you leave out a facet and become a dismal failure.”
- Cool Desktop Wallpaper - I like cool tile-able wallpaper and this guy has collected more than you can count.
- Extreme Programming and the Scientific Method - Larry McCay compares XP and the scientific method… and finds a lot of interesting similarities.
- Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide - Lately I’ve been using Windows Services for UNIX 3.5 and wanted to get back into shell scripting. This helped.
- UNIX Tools for Windows SFU - If you are running Windows Services for UNIX, and are missing some of the more common tools, check out this site.