I can’t believe it is June already. Where did the spring go? It is already starting to get HOT in Colorado and I’m wishing again that my house had central air conditioning.
- VS.NET “Add New Item” Template Compiler - I’ve needed this in the past. It helps you add new things to the “Add New Item” dialog box in VS.NET.
- Make Your NUnit Tests in EXEs Instead of DLLs - Jamie Cansdale argues that making your test project an EXE might be a good idea.
.NET Reflector Add-In 22.214.171.124 - Jamie has another release of Reflector Add-in… now you can right click and choose “Reflector Decompile to C#”. Neat.
- XPQ - Run XPath queries against files from the command line.
- DevHawk’s Dad is Blogging - Harry’s dad was on the team that wrote the C programming language. And now he’s blogging.
- Code Rush is Cool - So what it everyone else is blogging about this great tool. I can too!
- WSE 2.0 Tracing Utility - Now that wizzy-too is out, you may find this tool useful for tracing what is going on in there.
- VPN Not Allowed from Tech Ed - Apparently MS locked out the MS VPN protocol from the Tech Ed floor. I noticed because I couldn’t get into my home network from there. But interestingly, I could get into my work network (Cisco VPN).