(The real purpose of this post is to test posting from work, but I hate “This is a test” posts, so I thought I’d post something useful.)
After a discussion of XP and Agile Methods, _place_holder;a co-worker asked me to send him a list of useful Agile/Extreme Programming links. I realized that I’ve made this list half a dozen times for different people, so I decided to add it here. There are TONS more sites with content like this, but this list is (IMHO) an excellent starting point for people interested in learning more about XP/Agile.
- Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction
- XProgramming.com - An Extreme Programming Resource
- Refactoring Website (Companion site to the book of the same name)
- ExtremeProgramming @ Ward Cunningham’s Wiki
- Martin Fowler’s Bliki (A Cross Between a Blog and a Wiki)
Useful Groups at Yahoo! Groups: