I haven’t blogged this much, but my wife is due to be induced for our second child (a boy this time) tomorrow afternoon. Consequently, I probably won’t be blogging much after that… except to post pics of the kid.
- Shadowfax Wizards and Code Generation - kzu gives us a simple walkthough of some of the Shadowfax wizards and shows off the code generation engine.
- SOA Area on MSDN Architecture Center - The .NET Architecture Center is getting better and better… more stuff here than you can read in a week.
- Interview with the Pragmatic Programmers - I’m a huge fan of Dave and Andy’s work. Their book The Pragmatic Programmer is something that all developers should have on their desks. [via simplegeek]
- System.Transactions Overview - Angel Saenz-Badillos shows us some snippets of how the new ADO.NET distributed transaction stuff works. Mmmm mmmm good. [via Sam Gentile]
- Using System.Transactions Pt. 1 - And if that wasn’t good enough, here is some more good stuff from Angel.
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Browse the Internet - DonXML thinks we should all kill our browsers and start reading (via RSS) instead. Not a bad idea, but I don’t think it will catch on.