I tweeted a bit about the craziness coming up for me in June, but I realized today that I’ve not posted the whole schedule. So if you’re interested and wondering what I’ll be talking about, here’s the complete list (in chonological order).
The first two are now behind me, but the twin TechEds are coming up fast. Also, I’ve got a couple that are currently “maybes” so once they are confirmed I’ll update this post. If you want to contact me about speaking at an event, please use my about.me contact page.
Update 2012-06-06 - I had to pull out of Agile.NET Columbus due to a conference date change that wasn’t compatible with my schedule. Bummer.
Microsoft TechReady 14
January 30 - February 3, 2012 – Seattle, WA
- Introducing the New VS11 Unit Testing Experience - Ramping up the field on where we’re taking the Unit Test experience in VS11 and beyond.
Microsoft MVP Summit
February 28 - March 2, 2012 – Bellevue, WA
- Agile Development in VS11 - Unit Testing, Fakes and Code Clone - Bringing the MVPs up to speed on the new stuff in VS11 Beta.
TechEd North America 2012
June 11-14, 2012 – Orlando, FL
- DEV214 - Introducing the New Visual Studio 11 Unit Testing Experience - An updated version of the talk I’d previously given for internal and MVP audiences based on current bits and plans.
- AAP401 - Real World Developer Testing with Visual Studio 11 - David Starr and I will go through a bunch of real-world unit test scenarios sharing our tips and tricks for getting them under test while ensuring they are still good unit tests.
- DEV411 - Testing Un-testable Code with Fakes in Visual Studio 11 - A deep dive into VS 2012 Fakes, focusing on things that are either hard to unit test or that you might think aren’t unit testable at all.
- DEV318 - Working on an Agile Team with Visual Studio 11 and Team Foundation Server 11 - Gregg Boer and I will take you through the lifecycle of an agile team using all the great new features in VS 2012 and TFS 2012.
TechEd Europe 2012
June 26-29, 2012 – Amsterdam, RAI
- Same as TechEd North America 2012
Denver Visual Studio User Group
July 23, 2012 – Denver, CO
- Unit Testing and TDD with Visual Studio 2012 - In Visual Studio 11, a lot of changes have happened to make unit testing for flexible and powerful. For agile and non-agile teams who are writing unit tests, these changes will let you work faster and stay focused on your code. In this session Peter Provost, long time TDD advocate and Senior Program Manager Lead in Visual Studio ALM Tools and designer of this new experience, will take us through the experience, focusing on the what the biggest differences are and why they are important to developers.
August 13-17, 2012 – Dallas, TX
- Talk Title TBD