I know I’ve mentioned it before, but I am hooked on ReSharper. Not having it inside of Visual Studio 2005 is killing me (and a few others around here).
But yesterday, the folks at JetBrains posted the ReSharper 2.0 Plan.
- Support of Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2003
- Support of C# 2.0 (under Visual Studio 2005 only)
- Support of VB.NET (refactorings, usage search, navigation, code formatter)
- Support of ASP.NET (almost all features implemented for C# and VB.NET for code inside ASP pages)
- Cross-language refactoring
- Open API (plug-ins support)
- Loading in background
- New preprocessor directives handling (no errors caused by use of preprocessor directives anymore!)
- New Refactorings
- On-the-fly Code Highlighting
- “Create file from Live Template” feature
- File structure view with regions, drag&drop etc
Bring it on! I’m ready.