I’m back. Been busy as hell since _place_holder;we got back from MexicoΓÇª
- Getting Rid of WebForms - Brad Wilson wrote about this idea a long time ago and now it looks like they’ve done it for CruiseControl.NET too.
- Automobile Virus - It had to happen. Soon we will have viruses for everything we own. Oh the wonderful world of connected devices.
- Process Explorer 9.0 - This must have too from sysinternals revved lately. Go get it.
- XSLTO - Wow. This is a much friendlier way to do XSLT - in C#. I’m with Craig on this oneΓÇª less XML-as-a-programming-language.
- More Presentation Tips - I’ve always referred people to Scott Hanselman’s presentation tips, but when Scott starts referring people to this list, you gotta take a look.
- Building Your Own Windows MCE Home Theatre System - From scratch for about $1500. HmmmΓÇª I love my TiVo, but when I finally decide to give up on it, I think I’ll build something like this.
- Help Beatallica - From Craig Andera’s post: “ΓÇªthey need your help. They’re being sued by the a-holes at Sony for copyright infringement of The Beatles work, despite the fact that they’re doing parodies, which is legal.”