This morning at 4am, my wife Emily and son Finn got up to head to Denver. It was Emily’s firsy trip back “home” since we’d moved out to Seattle. That left me to take care of our 2 1/2 year old daughter, Hadley. We haven’t had any solo daddy-daughter time in a while so it should be fun.
- Hard Facts - The other day on the Refactoring list, I saw this link go by, chock full of interesting facts and statements about software development. Kind of like Facts and Fallacies in Software Engineering, but different.
- A Great Refactoring Experience - Brian Button and I spent yesterday having a blast pair-programming, doing TDD and refactoring like mad. Here’s his review of the session.
- How to Scroll a Command Window with the Keyboard - Seems like something that should be easier to do, but until Scott Densmore asked me, I hadn’t bothered to figure it out.
- We don’t make the products you buy. We make the products you buy better. - Sandy Khaund writes a 1000 word essay explaining what we do at PAG/p&p.
- McRorie One Man Live - Scott Hanselman sent me this over IM. You thought you’d seen one man bands before, but could they play Van Halen?
- The Snow Show - “Top international artists and architects to collaborate in works of snow and ice in the winter of 2004.”