Today Emily and I celebrate our fourth anniversary as married folks. The last four years have been the best times of my life and I owe it all to Emily for making me this happy. She is my love, my life and the best friend I have in the world. Thanks for everything Em, I love you.
- Practical Application of the Philosophers Stone… For Drunks - Cheap vodka + Britta Filtration == Pretty good vodka. Interesting.
- Physics Illustrator for Tablet PC - Back in October 2003, I blogged about a really cool demo I saw during one of the PDC keynotes. In that demo, they showed a cool piece of Tablet software that let you draw a phyical setup (e.g. a lever or something) and then “run” it. Now you can have it on your tablet! Tres cool. Now I wish I had a Tablet for myself.
- The Meaning of “Do Not” and “Never” - Ingo gives a nice explaination of what geeks really mean when they say that.
- Diff/Merge/Patch Library for C#/.NET - Joshua Tauberer has ported the Perl module Algorithm::Diff into C#. [via The Daily Grind 497]
- Leading By Fear - Given the way we have been spoken to by the goverment in the last couple of years, this is an interesting read.