Atticus Finch, our family’s chocolate labrador, is finally home. _place_holder;We left him behind in Denver when we moved out here, but Saturday morning Emily’s dad came for a visit and brought him along. We’re glad to have him home and he is glad to be back with us. I completely forget how big he is and how annoying he can be… but I’m still glad he’s here.
- Deterministic Finalization - Andy Rich has been running a series (link it to part 1, here are parts two, three and four) on how deterministic finalization works in .NET and in the new Visual C++. If you want the best parts, read three and four.
- Richard Stallman Is Paranoid - Yeah, yeah… you already knew that, but go read this anyway.
- GW Gives The Finger - I don’t know when this was recorded, but it is certainly funny. [via Scott Hanselman]
- You’re Writing Shitty Code - hahahahaha…
- Hacking Faxes - Bruce Schnier’s new blog rules. It is so much better than the old CRYPTO-GRAM because now I can link straight to individual items like this gem.
- 10 Tips to Being a Better Husband - All married men, go read this now. It will start paying off very quickly… believe me.