It is Election Day! Will we actually know who our president is tomorrow? Will we know who has a majority in the House and Senate? Somehow I doubt it.
Hopefully you all went out and voted by now. If not, please do. If you are one of those people who thinks that voting is a waste of time, then please go vote for me (I’m Canadian and can’t vote).
- Living Brain in a Jar - Well… not really. But it is an interesting idea. [via BoingBoing]
- Has Blogging Gone Too Far - This one made me laugh out loud.
- Segway Centaur - From the guys who brought you the over-prices walking machine, now you can have an overpriced quad-cycle/walking/thingy. The video is cool though. [via iamwill]
- NClassifier - Want Bayesian (or some other) text classification for your .NET app? Look no further. (I can’t find a license file though… so if you are license-concerned, ask the project maintainer first.) [via The Daily Grind 486]
- Cat Tossing in Zero-G - Man oh man… another hilarious tidbit. There is a little ten-year old boy deep down inside of me that thinks this is the funniest thing in the world.
- Hypo-Allergenic Cats - Speaking of cats, Allerca is taking pre-orders for genetically modified cats that may help those who are allergic but want to own a cat. I wonder how many people actually fall into that category? NewScientist.com doesn’t think it will work however, so you may want to carefully consider before you fork over your dough. [via BoingBoing]