It looks like we’ve found a house here in Washington. It is in Sammamish, so I’m hoping the drive won’t be too bad (although apparently the only way to be sure is to drive before 7:30am).
- Che/Star Wars Stormtrooper Shirt - Every geek needs one. [via Boing Boing]
- Doom 3 Demo Available - I’m pretty sure my crappy old laptop won’t run it, even if I could get it down over dialup, but the screenshots sure are pretty.
- The .NET Developer’s Guide to Windows Security - Keith Brown’s book has finally shipped.
- Reverse - This is kind of a game, kind of a puzzle. How well can you do if your mouse movements are all reversed? Don’t cheat and turn your mouse backwards until you’ve tried it the regular way. It is sort of like flying an RC helecopter nose-in… you’ve gotta flip a switch in your brain and turn it all around. [via ericgu]
- Graffiti RSS Feed - This is a fun feed to subscribe to… new, crazy graffiti each and every day. [via Boing Boing]