So I’m spending yet another weekend trying to get my basement finished. For a number of reasons we are going to put our house on the market in the next couple of weeks and I think a partially finished (as in “not done yet”) basement is worse than an unfinished basement.
My favorite tool so far? The HILTI DX350 Powder Actuated Nailer. Gunpowder and nails? Damn straight!
- VS.NET 2005 + BTS2004 - Scott Woodgate talks about the issues involved with running Whidbey on a BTS04 machine. Why someone would do this is beyond me, but…
- Better, Faster, Lighter Programming in .NET and Java - Justin Gehtland takes his principles from the Java world to .NET and finds they fit just fine.
- Amazing Code Generation - Over the last year I’ve talked to Scott Hanselman a bit about how he uses codegen at Corillian, but this blog post gives some of the biggest hints I’ve yet seen him write.
- NUnit 2.2 Beta 3 - More bug fixes…
- The Difference Between Potential and Reality - This is hilarious!
- Death Star (Not) Found Orbiting Saturn - It sure looks good to me… [via James Avery via Dave Donaldson]