I know some people think it strange to apologize for not posting, but I must. With the new kid keeping us up, I just can’t seem to find time after work to do any blog reading or writing.
I’ll try to do better.
- Online Example of TDD Code - Brian Button points out that the Offline Application block is a piece of production code that you can read that was entirely written using TDD.
- RSS Traffic Burdens Publisher’s Servers - Apparently many RSS aggregators refresh their feeds on the hour, so some sites are seeing what look remarkably like DoS attacks. [via The Daily Grind 423]
- Have I Been Hacked? - Dana Epp reviews a tutorial that shows how to determine whether your Windows machine has been compromised.
- Suse 9.1 Personal Edition - Will has switched to the new free edition of Suse Linux. It looks very pretty.
- The Value of Certifications - Or lack thereof… [via The Daily Grind 424]