Tomorrow is my first day back to work since Finn came. Should be interesting to see what work feels like on _place_holder;three _place_holder;2.5 hour sleep sessions…
Maybe I’ll go to be now and try to make it four.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Code More Testable - If you aren’t going to do TDD, then you need to read this to get some ideas about improving the testability of your code.
- Don Box Helps Shape System.Xml - Dare asked… and Don replied. Good list.
- Facetop Looks Cool - As a guy who spent years trying to do long-distance TDD, I wish I had something like this back then. Maybe we will all have something like it soon… we’ll see. [via Chris Sells]
- NullReferenceException or ArgumentNullException - Brad Abrams explains why you should a) always check inbound parameters and b) make sure the exception thrown actually helps the user of your code.
- 10 Must-Do Tips to Make Your PC More Secure - Amen brother.
- New BizTalk Adapter Framework Wizard - If you are thinking about doing BTS04 Adapter development (as I am), go get this. Now if I could only get a pre-release copy of the book. [via TSS]