Back to the grind… holiday is over.
- UserNameToken and Clear Test Passwords - Keith Brows takes issue with how WSE 2.0 does username/password authentication.
- NUnit 2.1 in VS2K5 Beta 1 - Jim tells you how to do it. Not too hard and pretty much what I expected would work.
- Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Guided Tour - This is a very nice article/tour/tutorial. If you have downloaded the tools, you should run through this. [via Sam Gentile]
- Virtual Laser Keyboard Review - It is real now. You can actually order one. [via Ted Neward]
- Clover.NET - It seems that this code coverage tool has finally shipped. Give it a try… How good are your tests? [via TheServerSide.net]
Speaking of the virtual laser keyboard, I was chatting with Bob the other day and he and I had an idea. We want a PC that is nothing more than a small box with a projector on one side, a virtual keyboard transmitter on the other side with a 4-port USB hub on the side. Make that sucker about the size of a Maxtor drive and now we’re talking portable computer.
Now playing: Pelican - Angel Tears