Got my VS2K5 downloaded last night and am building up a VPC as I write this. Hopefully I’ll find some time over the long weekend to get my hands dirty.
- XmlSerialization in Reflector - I still can’t believe how prolific Peli is with the cool Reflector Add-Ins. This one shows you what your class would look like if you ran it through XmlSerializer. Way cool.
- Effective NDoc and Stuff - If your organization uses XML comments to produce MSDN-style documentation, then you need to read this post by Scott Hanselman.
- Book Review: Debugging the Development Process - Darrell Norton reviews a book I’ve been wanting to read. Now I want to read it more.
- Solvent - A cool little VS.NET Add-in to make VS.NET “suck less”. [via Scott Hanselman]
- Vil 1.1 - A code metrics and analysis tool. Unfortunately, it is crippled and won’t work on assemblies with more than 100 classes unless you contact them for a key. I don’t know if the key costs $$. [via TheServerSide.net]
- Performance Characteristics of DataMappers - DonXML does a nice analysis of a few Data Mapper implementations and is surprised by the results.
Now playing: Tool - Stinkfist