You know what I hate? Programs that aren’t aware of when their windows are off the screen. I run a dual setup at the office and just the laptop screen when I’m at home and it annoys the hell out of me when certain programs (Microsoft Virtual PC was the recent culprit) start up off the screen. Sure I know how to get them back by accessing their system menu with the keyboard, but it is annoying!
- Childless Couple Told to Try Sex - “We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate.”
- EasyThread - A .NET Library (and Addin?) that lets you apply BgThread and FgThread attributes to methods in a WinForms app to get automagic background processing and foreground processing. Very cool!
- IL Execution Graphs - Pelikhan shows us how to use his QuickGraph library to get an IL execution graph. Cool.
- Commerce Server 2002 Feature Pack 1 - Sounds like this has shipped. Also, there are solid rumors that the next version of Commerce Server will ship in ‘06.
- Abstract Test Pattern - Sounds like Jamie Cansdale (author of the wonderful NUnitAddin) is working with Peli to get MbUnit to work in there too. Until that is worked out, Jamie posts a way to accomplish something similar using NUnitAddin today.
- Understanding MbUnit - Speaking of MbUnit, Peli has posted a nice explaination of the architecture and rationale behind MbUnit.
- Skype Spam - Brad Wilson has been getting hit by Skype spam. Me too. It bums me out. Basically I have had to revert to keeping Skype on Away mode and hoping my friends will IM me before calling. Oh well. Also, has anyone else noticed that Skype will unmute your audio system if you have it muted? BAD BAD BAD! I may have to uninstall this thing if it doesn’t get any better.