Another day another dollar… or something like that.
- How to Convert a System.String* to a char* - A coworker needed to do this and I founds this little MSDN post to help out. Worked like a charm.
- ASP.NET Overtakes JSP and Servlets - “According to a Netcraft report in March 2004, ASP.NET has more IP public addresses that JSP & Servlets, showing ‘very strong growth’ in the past year ‘with a 224% increase.’”
- Craig Andera Leaves GDN Workspaces - Craig has joined Dare Obasanjo and left GDN Workspaces in favor of SourceForge. Andy Oakley responded, but I don’t think he actually addressed Craig’s complaint.
- Disposable iPods? - No, Apple doesn’t have a new product. It just turns out that repairing the old one sometimes costs as much or more than replacing it.
- The .NET Framework Standard Library Annotated Reference Vol 1 - Brad Abrams talks about his new book. I got a copy in the mail the other day (courtesy of the MVP program I think) and I have to admit, I dig it.
- More WSS API Woes - Kris and I are on different but similar SharePoint project and it has been fun (or not) finding all the problems in the WSS API.