Sorry for the lack of Geek Notes lately. It has been hard with all of the other stuff going on in my life. I’m on a SharePoint Portal project with a local school district (more on that later) and in my spare time I’m finishing our basement so we will have another bedroom before the new baby comes in July. Whew!
- C# FAQ Blog - The C# Team has a blog for Frequently Asked Questions. Check it out.
- How to Remove Windows Messenger 4.7 - I know this originally came from another source, but Darrell’s post is easier to read that Rory’s comment thread.
- String Performance - Rico Mariani gives a nice review of the performance issues surrounding string concatenation. Surprising results.
- What’s Wrong with this Code? - This is fun. I should start collecting these kinds of things for interview questions… Thanks Eric.
- Testing in the Agile Manifesto - Brian Marick was involved as the “token tester” of the Agile Manifesto group… now he gives his take on the current state of testing in the Agile world.
OK. So I’ve finally decided to bail on dasBlog. I’ve asked this question a few times before, but no one has responded:
Has anyone migrated from dasBlog to .TEXT? Do you have any advice/tools to help?