Leap year is always interesting. It’s been eight years since the last one (an event which won’t happen for another hundred years). It always feel weird having to write Feb 29. Interesting.
- More Bugs in the SharePoint API - Kris Syverstad points out some more annoying “features” in the SharePoint API. This is getting really old.
- Office 2003/XP Addin: Remove Hidden Data - Have you ever noticed that you can’t fully remove “track changes” information from a document? Well now you can. Everyone should have this addin installed.
- Code Theft - CodeAse has apparently pirated Frans Bouma’s open-source product LLBLGen 1.x and packaged it up as their own. Shame on them. Boycott CodeAse! Download LLBLGen 1.x for free! Or if you want something a little fancier, buy Frans’ LLBLGen Pro.
- ASP.NET ViewState… Good or Evil? - My vote is for evil, but Scott Hanselman is at least making me think carefully about the alternatives.
- P/Invoke Interop Headers for C# - Every tried to write a P/Invoke signature by hand? It can be challenging for some parts of the Win32 API. Although of course, it is so much better when you don’t have to do this. [via Brad Abrams]