Another day another dollar. I finally found that damn COM leak that was bugging me last week. I didn’t commit to my SCM system often enough however and had to go back to a previous version and work forwarrd. Ugh. Had the pleasure of re-doing about 1 1/2 hours of work. Damn I hate it when I do that.
- A Programmer’s Introduction to Visual Studio .NET “Whidbey” - Early and Adopter’s new-ish MSDN article covers the “top 10” new features of VS.NET Whidbey.
- Tortoise CVS 1.6.1 - The best CVS client for Windows has released a new version. Must have.
- .NET Rocks - Sam Gentile’s show is up today. Don Box’s show was up last week. Good stuff.
- Longhorn Demo Video - Wondering what all the hype is? Check out these Longhorn videos. There should be more every month or so. [via BradA]
- Trusted Shares and VS.NET - Dave Burke posts a solution to the problem of having your VS.NET code on a share. If you are using VPC for development and keep your code on your host machine, you will need to use this solution.
- Colorado Weather - Brad Wilson shows graphically why you can never predict Colorado weather. You can ski more than 6 months of the year (most years) and golf 12 months of the year. Where else can you do that?
- ILMerge - Ever wanted to combine two assemblies into one? Maybe merge a DLL into your EXE? This tool from MS Research will do just that. [via Fabrice Marguerie]
- NewsGator 2.0 Announced - Like many others, I’ve been under NDA about the next release of NewsGator, but that is officially over. This is an excellent product worth the money. The new version will be available 2004-01-19.