Denver got hit by a nice little snowstorm today and for a while I was afraid I would get stuck at the Denver MS offices. After a long slow drive home, however, all was well.
- JoJo in the Stars - Yet another very cool Flash move. Worth the watch.
- Rubber Duckie USB Drive - I still can’t stop giggling.
- Microsoft Announces Pulls Software - Robert McLaws posts a list of stuff MS is pulling from MSDN Subscriber Downloads as part of the Java settlement.
- XmlSerializerFactory - Scott Hanselman shows us his factory for creating XmlSerializer instances and asks a question… Is XmlSerializer thread safe? (Scott follows up with this post and this post that helps explain more.)
- Java and the Five Eights - Wow. 88% average availability. (I saw this go by and wasn’t going to post it, but after going back and reading it again I’ve decided it is important reading for everyone. Also read Brad’s post and Gordon’s post.)
- GDN Weblogs is Gone - They’re booting Don Box and so many others. Where will they all end up? Some will go to weblogs.asp.net… who knows about the rest.
Whew! That’s enough for today.