It is out… V2.1 highlights:
This is the third major release of NUnit and the second since it was
rewritten to take advantage of .NET custom attributes. Highlights of this release include:
- Support for the .NET framework versions 1.0 and 1.1
- The ability to run test suites across multiple assemblies
- New TestFixtureSetup and TestFixtureTeardown attributes
- Improvements to the GUI interface
- New command line switches for both GUI and Console runners
- Some degree of integration with Visual Studio
- Tests now execute in the same order as they are displayed in the gui.
- Substantial improvements in error and exception reporting.
- Now runs on Windows 98
Download either the msi file or the source zip from the following link:
See the ReadMe.pdf for more info (include in the msi install but not in the source zip).