NUnit 2.1 is almost out…
This is the third major release of NUnit and the second since it was
rewritten to take advantage of .NET custom attributes. Highlights of this release include:
- Support for the .NET framework versions 1.0 and 1.1
- The ability to run test suites across multiple assemblies
- New TestFixtureSetup and TestFixtureTeardown attributes
- Improvements to the GUI interface
- New command line switches for both GUI and Console runners
- Some degree of integration with Visual Studio
- Tests now execute in the same order as they are displayed in the gui.
- Substantial improvements in error and exception reporting.
- Now runs on Windows 98
Download either the msi file or the source zip from the following link: